All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Since 1982, we have been working in the community to protect our clients from financial risks related to living too long, not being able to work and dying too soon. In addition, we have been helping Medicare Beneficiaries make sound decisions for their health benefits. Let us make a difference for you as we draw on our 33 plus years of experience to provide sound strategies with benefits that make sense.
Our clients' needs, whether under age 65 or Medicare Eligible, are what drives us each day and our goal is to only use those insurance carriers that deliver on their promises when benefits are needed.
What We've Achieved
- 1982 Austin Yearling Award
- 1983 Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow
- 1987 Securities Licensed, Series 6 & 63
- 2004 Long Term Care Professional
- 2013 Small Group Specialist
- 2014-2016 CMS Certified for Individual & Small Group Health